Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My use of technology

I observed and tried to mark down all of the times I used technology, but come to find out I check my phone even more than I thought! I woke up at 9:10 and first thing I do is check my phone and respond to any messages I have. During the 15 mins I was getting ready I checked my phone 6 times.  Even if it was just for the time. Then on the five minute walk to class I was on my phone the whole time just checking instagram or texting. In my hour and ten minute class I checked my phone sixty six times. Whether I received a message or just was bored. My walk to my next class was about three minutes and I checked my phone three times. In another hour and ten minute class I checked my phone 53 times. After that class I went to lunch, and even during lunch with friends we were still on out phones. So there in the caf I checked my phone about thirty times while eating. After lunch I went to the AC lab to get homework done. I was on the computer doing an essay for 3 and ½ hours. During this time I lost count of how much I checked my phone. I was already over 170 times. After the AC lab I went back to my dorm and watch television and stayed on my phone until I went to sleep. So basically I am on my phone most of the day.




                                                The best phone ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment